At 16:00 on November 21, 2022, a fire broke out in the factory building of Kaixinda Trading Co., Ltd. in Anyang City, Henan Province. After the firefighters arrived, they quickly attacked the fire from inside and outside the building, and the firefighters responsible for the search and rescue of trapped people entered the fire to carry out personnel search and rescue. More than 8 p.m., the fire has been basically under control, more than 11 p.m., the scene of the open fire all extinguished. The fire, which burned an area of 11,000 square meters, killed 42 people, injured two others and caused direct economic losses of 123.11 million yuan.
The reporter saw at the scene of the fire that the top of the factory collapsed in many places, the iron sheet and steel frame outside the building were baked and deformed by high temperature, and almost all of the fire on the first floor except for the drug storage area and the laundry dry cleaning room separated by a solid wall. Among them, the storage area for the storage of polyurethane foam caulk, butter, self-painting, rust remover, bottled butane for the carabiners, rubber products, welding machine welding rods and other goods is particularly serious, many metal shelves have been burned down, a large number of stored goods have been burned beyond recognition, green plants placed on the stairs have been carbonized, electric bicycles have been burned. Vehicles parked 3 meters away from the burning building were also ransacked by the fire.The fire, which has been given the special name “November 21 Serious Fire” in China, has been used as an example of fire prevention and fire education. This costly fire should actually arouse people’s attention to fire prevention.
Precautions for fire prevention in plant
- The plant shall be equipped with complete fire prevention and firefighting facilities:For fires, prevention is as important as fighting them. While the plant is equipped with adequate fire extinguishers, smoke alarms and other equipment, 1430C Refractory Industry Insulation Ceramic Fiber Block,and other refractory blocks can not be ignored.
- Maintenance of fire fighting facilities and equipment: Regular maintenance of fire fighting facilities, equipment and fire safety signs to ensure that they are in good condition and effective. It is strictly forbidden to damage, misappropriate, bury, occupy or block fire control facilities and equipment.
- Ensure that the evacuation channel is unimpeded: ensure that the safety exit, evacuation channel and fire truck channel are unimpeded, and it is strictly prohibited to occupy, block or close in any form; It is not allowed to separate fire and smoke prevention zones without authorization and change the original design layout and function of the building.
- Because the structure and zoning of the factory building are different, the fireproof materials also need to be treated according to the special requirement.Laurel,China provides all types of customized ceramic fiber vacuumfor different use,and we warmly welcome your consult.
Other safety problems of plants
Besides the precaution about fire equipment,there are some other tips Laurel,China want to talk about to buyers,as a leading China 1260C ceramic fiber modules Manufacturer.We have many years of experience in fire prevention field,and we’ve seen plenty of cases of fire,arising from various factors.Here’s a brief share below:
- The goods in the warehouse are not classified according to the fire danger level, and reasonable intervals are not set between various types of goods.
- The electrical wiring inside the warehouse is not reasonable, and there are some phenomena such as no pipe protection, private erection of temporary lines, random connection, etc., resulting in messy lines, and exposed wires are easy to cause fire.
- In some warehouse areas, forklifts and other special equipment are not anti-static when entering the warehouse, and vehicle exhaust is not protected, which is easy to cause fire and explosion due to static electricity, vehicle exhaust ignition or high temperature smoke.