Insulation fiber is a special material, which has the functions of fire prevention, heat insulation, heat preservation, sound insulation, and preventing the spread of flame.Among insulation fiber, ceramic fiber cloth has been more and more used in recent years.
As a China ceramic fiber board supplier’s recent best seller, ceramic fiber has many unique advantages:
- High temperature resistance: Ceramic fiber can maintain stability at extremely high temperatures, resist the damage of materials in high temperature environment, and protect the safety of equipment and personnel.
- Excellent thermal insulation performance: Ceramic fiber has low thermal conductivity and high thermal insulation performance, which can effectively reduce heat transfer and provide good thermal insulation protection.
- Corrosion resistance: Ceramic fiber has good corrosion resistance to acid, alkali and other corrosive media, extending the service life.
- Light and flexible: Ceramic fibers are lighter and more flexible than metal materials, easy to process and install, and reduce the conclusion part, the next is the application of ceramic fibers in different occasions.
Despite the good function of insulation fibers, insulation bricks are still a better choice for some construction uses, although they are more expensive than insulation fibers, but also bring a lot of benefits.
Benefits of refractory bricks
- Strong erosion resistance: firebrick can maintain stable performance under the erosion of corrosive substances such as acid and alkali, which is not easy to be eroded and extends the service life.
- Good thermal stability: refractory brick can maintain stable performance in high temperature environment for a long time, is not susceptible to thermal expansion and contraction, and can maintain the stability of the structure.
- Excellent heat insulation: firebrick has excellent heat insulation performance, which can effectively isolate the heat radiation of other materials and equipment in high temperature environment and play a protective role.
- High mechanical strength: refractory brick is not easy to break in high temperature environment, has a high mechanical strength, can withstand a certain load.
- Good workability: refractory bricks can be processed relatively easily, and can be cut and trimmed according to needs, which is easy to install and use.
Even the most traditional Fire clay insulating bricks can bring these advantages to buyers ,and Fire clay insulating bricks are relatively cheap.Laurel Group from China produce high quality clay bricks, welcome your fire clay insulating brick Quotes.
High performance choice of insulating bricks
The refractoriness of high aluminum refractory brick is higher than that of clay brick and semi-silicon brick, up to 1750~1790℃, which is a high-grade refractory material.
As a reliable Wholesale High alumina brick Factory,Laurel Group,China feel responsible to tell buyers:
1.There are more Al2O3 in high-aluminum refractory bricks, which is close to neutral refractory materials, and can resist the erosion of acidic slag and alkaline slag, because it contains SiO2, so the ability of alkali slag is weaker than the ability of acid slag.
2.Because the Al2O3 in high aluminum products is high, the impurity is less, the formation of fusible glass body is less, so the load softening temperature is higher than that of clay brick, but because the mullite crystallization does not form a network organization, the load softening temperature is still not high as silicon brick.
High aluminum refractory brick is mainly used for masonry blast furnace, hot blast furnace, electric furnace top, blast furnace, reverberation furnace, rotary kiln lining, but because of its high price, the user should choose reasonably according to the actual demand and save the use cost.